- 75% attendance is must for promotion to the next higher class.
- Absence without leave is seriously viewed and in case of six consecutive days of the absence the name of the pupil shall be struck off the rolls. He would be readmitted after he has paid all the dues with fresh admission fee, and that too at the discretion of the principal.
- No students who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class until the parents fill up the “Record for Non-Attendance” for each day the student has remained absent from school stating the reasons for absence.
- Absence for more than three days immediately after a vacation would attract strict disciplinary action. After six days the name of the students will be struck off the rolls.
- Absence because of sickness must be supported with a medical certificate.
- In no case half day leave will be granted.