In order to establish a meaningful relationship between the school and the parents, meetings are held every unit and term test (5 times in a year) to discuss the progress of each students and assess the qualitative values in suggestive way. Both the parents must attend the Parent–Teachers meeting.
Keynotes for Guardians
- Use the school diary as a means of communication with the class teacher and check the diary for Home Work and the teacher’s remark, if any.
- Sign the test copies\papers as and when sent home.
- See that your ward has all the text books, items of stationary, craft materials etc. right in the beginning of the session.
- Ensure that all the books and note books are covered with brown paper and labeled properly.
- Ensure that your ward comes to school in proper uniform with polished shoes, trimmed hair and clean nails.
- Send the children regularly and punctually to school. No absence will be permitted without a leave application and late comers will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Ensure the regularity of payment of school fees.
- Intimate the school in case of change in address and telephone number etc.
- Do not send the child to the school in case of an infectious disease, and a medical certificate should be furnished from a medical authority at the time of rejoining the school after illness.
- Do not walk into the class room or meet teacher in the classroom. Please see the teacher with prior appointment through Principal.
- Do not visit the teachers at their residence.
- Do not send fast food items (chips, chocolates, Burger, Pastry etc.).
- Do not send money or valuable articles with students. The school takes no responsibility in case these are lost.